We will advise you on the required surface preparation
as well as the most appropriate resin flooring system for your project to ensure optimum results.
Epoxy resin and polyurethane flooring systems are particularly suitable for heavy duty and high traffic industrial and commercial environments such as:
- Food and Beverage: Hygienic, anti-slip and steam cleanable floor surfaces
- Warehousing and General Industry: Repetitive forklift and pallet truck use
- Commercial and Retail: Floorgraphix Images, Pictures and Graphics, Decorative Coloured Flake
- Aviation: Aircraft Hangars, Floors resistant to Skydrol, other hydraulic fluids and fuels
- Engineering and Manufacturing: Component Manufacture, Production Areas, Traincare
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare: Hospitals, Laboratories, Clean Rooms
- Electronics: Anti-static
- Printing and Packaging: Resistant to printing inks and oils
- Automotive: Workshops, Factories
- Offshore and Marine: Decking, Kitchens, Bathrooms
- Domestic Garages: Vehicle Storage, Workshops
Properties such as anti-slip, anti-static and enhanced chemical resistance can also be incorporated where necessary.
Resin flooring materials provide an extremely cost effective and durable solution for all types of industrial, plus resin flooring materials are also ideal for many other concrete floor sealing and protection requirements in almost all types of industrial, commercial and residential facilities and buildings.
However it is critically important for the performance and durability of a resin floor that both the right type of resin flooring material is selected and a professional, experienced contractor is used for the project.
If you think that the high performance characteristics of resin flooring systems may be advantageous for your project, please call our office on 01748 850011 or email us
and one of our resin flooring specialists will be pleased to assist you.